Era 1 Bug FIxes and known issues.

Post by bon »

Era 1 BUG FIX THREAD.

Printable View

2nd September 2018, 03:10 AM
MFnBonsai
Era 1 BUG FIX THREAD.

Please report any known issues here.

We will be looking into issues that need to be fixed. Appreciate the help in reporting bugs so we can fix them asap.

2nd September 2018, 03:20 AM
RDX_Star

You've already clicked this link ONCE today. You may click again in
19 hours, 22 minutes and 31 seconds

Im getting this a lot when using the in game recruiter

2nd September 2018, 03:32 AM
yoshi9nufc-RF

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDX_Star View Post

Yep people are still appearing twice on the recruit page, but not allowing the second click to be successful so just bringing up the error above.

2nd September 2018, 07:49 AM
Rowe

Bon/Ash,

I have heard that a number of people started with 3.5k turns not 2k and in some cases even less. What has happened and how is this being evened out?

Rowe

2nd September 2018, 08:04 AM
king_archibald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
Bon/Ash,

I have heard that a number of people started with 3.5k turns not 2k and in some cases even less. What has happened and how is this being evened out?

Rowe
was the same with 5k turns. you started with 5k turns. but you already had 1.5k base turns, so you were on 6.5k.

Probably same now.. 2k turns + 1.5k base turns.
I think however that's only for 'new' accounts that get 2k turns.
existing get 3.5k

2nd September 2018, 08:13 AM
Endtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
Bon/Ash,

Rowe
I don't have an answer for this, i assumed the issue was fixed before i went to sleep.

2nd September 2018, 09:07 AM
MadGeorge

Any that started with 3,500 turns had their turns automatically set down to 2,000 less than an hour into the Era
I know.. mine was one of them

2nd September 2018, 09:15 AM
Jankster

Quote:

Had the same bug, then I deleted whole buddy list and now it works again.

2nd September 2018, 10:37 AM
Vredesbyrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankster View Post
Tried that but get the same error every time and no morale using ingame recruiter:

23 hours, 32 minutes and 26 seconds

2nd September 2018, 10:48 AM
ROTTENSOUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankster View Post
I watched Aggie tripple in size while unable to click. Ingame clicker was stuck on Aggie. External clicker allowed me to click anther 240 morale. Wish I found out sooner, I didn't try deleting the buddy list yet but changing only me, friends, anyone settings did not change anything for me, nor did clicking "continue".

EDIT:
I just noticed Aggie was the only active person on my friend list and the clicker was stuck on him. Removed Aggie from that list and after that the ingame clicker worked fine, so it definitely seems to be related to the friend list.

2nd September 2018, 08:51 PM
Vredesbyrd

Yes this issue seems to bee fixed now and/or Jankster had it right

4th September 2018, 04:24 AM
RDX_Star

I still don’t think the clicking is working right.

From the changes list we see:

New Siege & Fort Upgrades Added.
Clicking has been set to 2x Clicks and 2x Credits.
Morale should come in alot quicker.

So with my maths and about 800 players we should be able to grow at 3,200 a day if we continue to make sure everyone is clicked.

I’m nowhere near this.

4th September 2018, 08:10 AM
bloodpirate

Quote:
I still don’t think the clicking is working right.

From the changes list we see:

New Siege & Fort Upgrades Added.
Clicking has been set to 2x Clicks and 2x Credits.
Morale should come in alot quicker.

So with my maths and about 800 players we should be able to grow at 3,200 a day if we continue to make sure everyone is clicked.

I’m nowhere near this.
when ash gets back from work, he will fix it. till then, just x2

5th September 2018, 06:49 AM
The_Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpirate View Post
when ash gets back from work, he will fix it. till then, just x2
Any update on this?

5th September 2018, 07:25 PM
Brandonito

According to the game:

"You may only make 25 sabotage attempts against a player every 24 hours."

It only let's you make 23 attempts though.

5th September 2018, 10:13 PM
king_archibald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonito View Post
According to the game:

"You may only make 25 sabotage attempts against a player every 24 hours."

It only let's you make 23 attempts though.
FYI: Before you could do 50 attempts and i never got past 46.

6th September 2018, 12:08 AM
RDX_Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_archibald View Post
FYI: Before you could do 50 attempts and i never got past 46.
Yeah you could but you had to reduce sab turns down by 1 each time.

So 47th attempt was 4 sab turns, 48th was 3 sab turns etc.

You could then do 50

But yeah it was a bug :) And still is haha

Still no news on the click list?

6th September 2018, 06:00 AM
Lady_Rowan

from what i can see ... there are only 1 lot of links to click ingame atm and we get 2 credits for each clicked

so yeah .. its not as it says on the box but hopefully it can be fixed

So far games been running well .. and relatively bug free

6th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Endtime

I have updated the main page.

8th September 2018, 03:27 AM
ROTTENSOUL

Not a bug really, but after sabbing someone 6 times I just got the message

"You can use a maximum of 20 successful sab turns against a player every 24 hours."

Text should be edited.

8th September 2018, 05:31 AM
The_Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTTENSOUL View Post

"You can use a maximum of 20 successful sab turns against a player every 24 hours."

Text should be edited.
Oh that was who ghosted me lol

8th September 2018, 08:54 AM
Endtime

Quote:
I watched Aggie tripple in size while unable to click. Ingame clicker was stuck on Aggie. External clicker allowed me to click anther 240 morale. Wish I found out sooner, I didn't try deleting the buddy list yet but changing only me, friends, anyone settings did not change anything for me, nor did clicking "continue".

EDIT:
I just noticed Aggie was the only active person on my friend list and the clicker was stuck on him. Removed Aggie from that list and after that the ingame clicker worked fine, so it definitely seems to be related to the friend list.
People seem to forget, everytime the age resets the friends list is always the main issue. I made a post about it prior on the home page as well.

No idea why, i am still investigating.

Quote:

Text should be edited.
I will look into it, thanks.

8th September 2018, 04:38 PM
Endtime

Everyone should also take note;

A bug to us is anything that was not planned for this Era, the file transfers did not copy the entire contents over causing several issues, including income.

Any bug will be changed during the Era regardless of the impact it will take.

We have chosen not to reduce the Income issue.

8th September 2018, 05:13 PM
Darth

We saw econ was briefly changed and then changed back. Can we confirm that it's staying as it is now?

8th September 2018, 05:33 PM
MFnBonsai

Staying....

8th September 2018, 05:40 PM
Darth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFnBonsai View Post
Staying....
Lol, thanks. I think you guys changed the whole thing back as I was typing that. :P

8th September 2018, 05:50 PM
RMFz-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtime View Post
We have chosen not to reduce the Income issue.
Endtime, I have a small problem.

I upgraded my econ from 4650 to what should have been 11700 during the time the income/levels were temporarily reduced. Due to the change, I was instead upgraded from 4650 to 5850.

After you guys rolled it back, my level has remained the same at 5850 but next upgrade is 29500. The rollback should have shifted my econ to 11700. Other players still on 4650 econ are seeing 11700 as their next upgrade level and then 29250 after that. I am still stuck on 5850, which does not seem to be a level that exists after the rollback.

Please fix this, I have tried training some soldiers, logging in and out, etc.

8th September 2018, 07:20 PM
Endtime

Spy skill fixed - Level 16 is max, costs are also incorrect but will remain as is until Era 2.

12th September 2018, 06:50 AM
king_archibald

Is sabbing actually correct?
I've just sabbed someone succesfully 6 out of the 7 attempts i've tried of a total of 20 i 'should' be able to do on a person.
but after 6 missions it's already saying i've done 20 turns on him.

Care to clarify?

12th September 2018, 09:20 AM
bloodpirate

Quote:
I've just sabbed someone succesfully 6 out of the 7 attempts i've tried of a total of 20 i 'should' be able to do on a person.

Care to clarify?
it has happened the same for a few more of us.

12th September 2018, 08:41 PM
Endtime

Quote:

Care to clarify?
It is on the list, the 20 successful sab turns should obviously be changed and will be.

14th September 2018, 07:50 PM
kaoz

I'm not sure if it's just me but when I mis-clicked (half way through) on the YAR recruiter and the pictures come up to select the items required, first of all they came up all grainy and when clicking the item pictures they started fading to white and another (new) picture came up in place after selecting.

Anybody else had this problem?

14th September 2018, 07:58 PM
Brandonito

It's a different type of recaptcha. You have to remove all the crosswalks/firehydrants/schoolbusses/whatever until they're all gone, then you click verify.

14th September 2018, 08:27 PM
kaoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonito View Post
It's a different type of recaptcha. You have to remove all the crosswalks/firehydrants/schoolbusses/whatever until they're all gone, then you click verify.
Ahhh I see, so if you wait too long a new picture comes up.... Thanks!

15th September 2018, 12:59 AM
MadGeorge

Google has a couple of different ways that you are presented with reCapthca

You just tick the box
You have to select each box that contains a certain item / scene and then press verify
You have to select each box that contains a certain item / scene and then as you click each box, it is replaced by a new image. If any of the new images meet the requirement, you click those too until the blue button changes to "Verify".

Google reCaptcha is not just for that website that it is on, so it is likely that if you get a certain type of reCaptcha elsewhere on the internet, it will be the same on KoC.

"You're probably already familiar with reCaptcha, the checkbox you sometimes have to click on before you can submit a form on a website. If the algorithm thinks that you're a human, it will validate the reCaptcha without any further action on your part. If not, it'll serve up a bunch of images that you'll have to categorize before you can continue."

17th September 2018, 04:39 AM
bloodpirate

Quote:
It is on the list, the 20 successful sab turns should obviously be changed and will be.
can i get this clarified please. so the 20 will be changed to 6? we can sucessfully sab someone 6 times a day using 1 turn each time?

17th September 2018, 07:54 AM
Endtime

3 x 6 = 18

Will be changed to simply you are maxxed.

17th September 2018, 07:56 AM
Endtime

Current known bugs
- SA & DA Upgrades seem to be bugged on new upgrades. Upgrade after Hand of God works but no further.
- Sab Again no longer recalls your previous weapon you tried sabbing.
- Econ income may vary, please check with others to make sure you have the correct income from that upgrade.
- Max sab message will change to *You have maxxed already* to be simpler defined..

Econ and sab again were never modified outside of era 1, sab again is an unknown issue with an unknown ETA.

SA & DA upgrades will be fixed within the week. I ran out of time to figure the reasoning behind it not working.

If you have any queries as usual send them to bon. I am away from work again and will have limited to no reception.

17th September 2018, 09:43 AM
bloodpirate

Quote:
3 x 6 = 18

Will be changed to simply you are maxxed.
sorry to be such a pain .. but .. does that mean 3 spies 6 times a day or 3 times a day for 6 times each time, meaning every 8 hours?

17th September 2018, 10:56 AM
Danny

This ReCaptcha thing is a pain in the back side.

I click all the areas the fire hydrants are and it makes me then click all the school busses, then makes me click all the traffic lights, then more school busses, then sometimes a bicycle, then school busses again followed by 2 more lots of traffic lights, i know im not blind and im getting them right but this is a bit much...

is there no way to simplify it or try something else...

17th September 2018, 11:30 AM
Endtime

Quote:
sorry to be such a pain .. but .. does that mean 3 spies 6 times a day or 3 times a day for 6 times each time, meaning every 8 hours?
Similar to sab turns we had before. They are now levels 1 to 10 with different ratios.

We are at level 3. So 1 sab attempt takes to 1 x 3, similiar to how it was set up prior. The max is 6 successes to another player.

1 sab is x 3 with 6 attempts per 24 hours. Hope this makes sense, im a bit flat out atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
This ReCaptcha thing is a pain in the back side.

I click all the areas the fire hydrants are and it makes me then click all the school busses, then makes me click all the traffic lights, then more school busses, then sometimes a bicycle, then school busses again followed by 2 more lots of traffic lights, i know im not blind and im getting them right but this is a bit much...

is there no way to simplify it or try something else...
No

17th September 2018, 11:35 AM
Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndTime
No
So thats that then...

suck it up buttercup? :(

18th September 2018, 01:55 AM
bloodpirate

Quote:
Similar to sab turns we had before. They are now levels 1 to 10 with different ratios.

We are at level 3. So 1 sab attempt takes to 1 x 3, similiar to how it was set up prior. The max is 6 successes to another player.

1 sab is x 3 with 6 attempts per 24 hours. Hope this makes sense, im a bit flat out atm.
we have

Sabotage Mission
Total sabbed already today 0
Missions Left 0 | 20
PLEASE SAB =========> NONE
Number of weapons to sabotage
Number of spies to send

# of spies is set to 1
# of weapons is 1/2000 of a persons armory
please sab is item to be sabbed.
missions left is 0/20 .. but doesn't go above 6
total sabbed doesn't go above 6

as for level .. who picks level? is it preset? as for ratios .. is that the chance for success? and is now set to 3? or does that mean we win 1 out of 3 times, and attempts count in the 20 even if you don't succeed.. i am totally lost here.

all i found so far, is i can sab 6 successful times a day.

18th September 2018, 06:51 AM
bloodpirate

thanks LC .. i do know that you can attack a person 10 times a day

my other guess as to the 3 was maybe only 3 people can sab a single person 6 times each daily. meaning a person can loose a maximum of 18 aat a day??? which is a LOL to any wars.

18th September 2018, 07:30 AM
king_archibald

Can you clarity this @endtime?

Quote:
- Econ income may vary, please check with others to make sure you have the correct income from that upgrade.
How can this vary? Only thing why it should vary is if you're humans or not. Correct?

18th September 2018, 08:03 AM
Brandonito

I believe there was a few hours on a Saturday morning 10 days ago where gold per soldier got changed to 1 per minute and econ got halved. If you upgraded your econ during this short period it will only give you half of what it should until you upgrade it again (or ask for bon/endtime to fix it).

21st September 2018, 03:28 PM
Endtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
So thats that then...

suck it up buttercup? :(
Basically, i do not control recaptcha.

Quote:
we have

Sabotage Mission
Total sabbed already today 0
Missions Left 0 | 20
PLEASE SAB =========> NONE
Number of weapons to sabotage
Number of spies to send

# of spies is set to 1
# of weapons is 1/2000 of a persons armory
please sab is item to be sabbed.
missions left is 0/20 .. but doesn't go above 6
total sabbed doesn't go above 6

as for level .. who picks level? is it preset? as for ratios .. is that the chance for success? and is now set to 3? or does that mean we win 1 out of 3 times, and attempts count in the 20 even if you don't succeed.. i am totally lost here.

all i found so far, is i can sab 6 successful times a day.
You can sab a person 6 times. I thought i made that pretty clear to be honest.. The ratio or levels are fixed positions and cannot be changed by players. Purely a balancing system.

21st September 2018, 03:29 PM
Endtime

Quote:
Can you clarity this @endtime?

How can this vary? Only thing why it should vary is if you're humans or not. Correct?
Incorrect, this issue has been resolved afaik. Can you *clarify* with a better question next time.

21st September 2018, 04:42 PM
Cinai

Quote:

You can sab a person 6 times. I thought i made that pretty clear to be honest. The ratio or levels are fixed positions and cannot be changed by players. Purely a balancing system.
If this 20 is the max number of attempts for sabbing then it is not working and has to be fixed. Does not count the attemps. if it is the counter of successful sabs then has to be reduced to 6 as you may not have more than successful sabs. if i see 6/20 then i understand that I may sab 14 times more. This is universal.

21st September 2018, 06:06 PM
Endtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinai View Post
If this 20 is the max number of attempts for sabbing then it is not working and has to be fixed. Does not count the attemps. if it is the counter of successful sabs then has to be reduced to 6 as you may not have more than successful sabs. if i see 6/20 then i understand that I may sab 14 times more. This is universal.

I have been out of reception so how do YOU suggest that I without reception FIX this issue?

You all demand so much, be very carefull. Things will get fixed but not on your watch.

I would like to spend tjme with my family this weekend before i fly out again....

This is universal.

21st September 2018, 10:21 PM
krieper

Quote:
I have been out of reception so how do YOU suggest that I without reception FIX this issue?

You all demand so much, be very carefull. Things will get fixed but not on your watch.

I would like to spend tjme with my family this weekend before i fly out again....

This is universal.
Nevermind teh addicts, Endtime ^^

Enjoy

21st September 2018, 10:26 PM
MFnBonsai

There is a known issue that has come up and that is the final DA and SA Upgrades are bugged. DO NOT upgrade as it will reset your DA and SA to #0.

It will be fixed ASAP.

22nd September 2018, 02:26 AM
serpantsalot

so you say this, but I don't know what the final upgrade is... is there just 1 more after HoG and cannons?

22nd September 2018, 09:50 AM
Endtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpantsalot View Post
so you say this, but I don't know what the final upgrade is... is there just 1 more after HoG and cannons?
There is suppose to be 2 each but for some reason the live version does not work.

22nd September 2018, 09:51 AM
MFnBonsai

There is one upgrade on each of the DA and SA upgrades after the original final ones.

26th September 2018, 12:58 AM
Endtime

Sabotaging has had an overhaul and hopefully works according to the original specs before Era 1 started. We have discussed that the calculations are now for players to find out for themselves and work it out. Which, with player scripts should not be too hard at all.

The Sab Again button is currently still broken - We have no clue why and will continue to fix it, however it is a minor issue.