Era 2 Bug Thread

12/5/2018 - 4/6/2019

Moderator: Moderator

Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Era 2 Bug Thread

Post by Squishy »

As the name implies if you see a bug in KOC please report it here so the admins can get to fixing it asap. This thread may be updated from time to time to shown known issues that are being worked on so please be sure to check it as well as some of the more recent posts to be sure you are not reporting a bug already brought to attention

Known Issues

- Inconsistent Unit Production (needs to be fixed between ages)
- Alliance bug showing not allowed to join more then one alliance even if in no alliances
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

bloodpirate
Player

Re: Era 2 Bug Thread

Post by bloodpirate »

can you tell us if conscription will be random, or what time will it show up?
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

There is currently a known random bug with conscription which Rolz will hopefully be trying to resolve during the downtime prior to Era 3 (I think I read that correctly on Discord). Until then, I believe it is a case of pinging admins on Discord if there are any issues with it.
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i will rephrase .. is it a bug that it comes randomly or intentional. it seems a bit of both, is that correct?
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

It seems to be random but always more or less within the same time period, so probably a bit of both!
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

Neither.

The conscription bug is purely a cron issue. As the fix is a major change to game play we have decided not to fix until the Era has ended.
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

If you like I could try and fix it, I do have some skill at breaking and fixing things 🤔🤭🤦‍♂️

But as Endtime stated it’s a major component and well it could possibly break the game so we have a fix in place if UP doesnt come in.
RVD713
Player

Post by RVD713 »

I'm not sure how the mechanics should work regarding joining/leaving an Alliance.
When I made my account I looked at the alliance page and couldn't join any - there is no button or whatever. Dunno if there should be.
Before I was give a link to join my current alliance, I copy/pasted the link ES has on their Alliance description page. I wasn't accepted (or it doesn't seem to have been), but i can't cancel my application, nor join another alliance, nor start my own. It just says "you cant be in 2 alliances at once" or something to that effect. Not sure if a bug, but I guess something should be changed.
dokken
Player

Post by dokken »

RVD713 wrote: 5 years ago I'm not sure how the mechanics should work regarding joining/leaving an Alliance.
When I made my account I looked at the alliance page and couldn't join any - there is no button or whatever. Dunno if there should be.
Before I was give a link to join my current alliance, I copy/pasted the link ES has on their Alliance description page. I wasn't accepted (or it doesn't seem to have been), but i can't cancel my application, nor join another alliance, nor start my own. It just says "you cant be in 2 alliances at once" or something to that effect. Not sure if a bug, but I guess something should be changed.
It's a known issue. Guess it is best to check with one of the admins to have this fixed (they used to do that for other players when they just enforced the limit of 1 alliance)

:D okken