KoC Era 2 Public Recruiters.

12/5/2018 - 4/6/2019

Moderator: Moderator

bon
Game Owner

KoC Era 2 Public Recruiters.

Post by bon »

KoC Era 1 Public Recruiters.

If your alliance has a recruiter and it is public (open to all players of KoC) feel free to post the link in this thread and I will add the link to the main post.

If your recruiter is not public or you remove players from the recruiter due to ingame actions then the recruiter will be removed from this thread....

Also the recruiter has to make sure that if it requires a password for players to use that it is explicitly specified that players are not to use their KoC password....

Recruiter list....

FoD:- http://www.cabieri.com/Fod_Recruiter.user.js

ERIC’S YAR: http://lacn.dividinglimits.com/clicker/eric_yar.user.js

YAR Hijack - http://donatoborrello.com/koc/bot/YAR-Hijack.user.js
dokken
Player

Re: KoC Era 2 Public Recruiters.

Post by dokken »

Plurp
Player

Post by Plurp »

Anyone willing explain how to use these?
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

you need firefox with greasemonkey or chrome with tampermonkey.

once you got one of those, you download the script. then go to recruit page and there will be a new box .. called launch recruiter

it is best to clear your cache first though

once you launch the recruiter, there is a box in bottom left of the fod recruiter, but not or lacn one .. put in some random word, not your koc password. then click save and the letters should start appearing. just type the left most letter on your keyboard, then the next letter will replace it. keep doing that, people can get over 200 clicks per min. i average 150

if you make an error on fod one, you need to open a separate window then go to recruit page, and fill in captcha, then click submit. then go back to your yar recruit page and click don't panic in bottom right corner. then start clicking again.

any other questions, please ask.
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Post by brandonito »

use tampermonkey. Most clickers don't work with greesemonkey anymore (maybe all, idk).
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

I find tampermonkey is much lighter anyway and easier to manage with a better control panel.
Plurp
Player

Post by Plurp »

Thanks, guys!!! Huge help! got my max clicks in this morning! IDK why I didn't think about that, it's obvious now that you guys pointed it out.
dokken
Player

Post by dokken »

brandonito wrote: 5 years ago use tampermonkey. Most clickers don't work with greesemonkey anymore (maybe all, idk).
Yup, altough the YAR code is pretty short ... all current/future development is done based on Tampermonkey. (for Greasemonkey we don't guarantee it works fully) ... --> talking for Hijack