Era 8 Final Stats

Era 8 Final Alliance Stats
Und3rfire
Player
Alliance: FFLoP

Re: SR/RB vs FFLoP/GLD

Post by Und3rfire »

Venar wrote: 3 years ago
Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago You wouldn't consider your BF mods as a part of leadership?
Underfire wasn't demoted; his role was changed. In FFLoP being a mod isn't a reward for old players or a step on the ladder to leadership, it is a role. You can bf mod one age, not the next and then do it again later. It depends on what the alliance needs.

It takes the right temperament, communication skills and judgement to make a great bf mod.

Underfire had a rough patch during era 7, and said some very rash things which could have led us to war. So when we had our leaders summit, we discussed whether we would have been happy to follow him into war or not, and decided we didn't trust his judgement on this call.

We said to each other let's give him a chance to breathe and grow and try again later. He was offended (sorry) and butted heads w dank and things spiraled out of control.

I think it could have gone differently, and im sad that we couldn't work things out with underfire, but it is what it is.

-----

Target: Negan-rb - last 30 days
Total Sabbed: 75,176,750,000
# of Sabs: 102
# of weapons Sabbed: 75,328
By (5): Dank, Dark_Mirage, espehem, Kevin-, Shiva
"Bfmod is Just a role" that's total rubbish the bfmod position in every chain is played by a respected trusted veteran i don't agree with your call on that one.

It does take special skills to be a bfmod and I'm sure if you asked a mod from any other chain they would tell you i have it.

To simply say "he had a rough patch and almost got us into war" isn't even close to the situation that unfolded when i came back after a few years off and started modding again we had no low hit policy we were farmed for ridiculous amounts of gold and had lost a lot of respect on the battlefield and at that time a lot of the older leaders were inactive it was just myself squishy yano and DM the rest were in and out i may have not been official leadership but damn i stood up and acted like one when the chain needed help. I worked hard and introducing the 15 min policy and also proper mirroring of mains 20 min policy and look what happened we had so much more value and strength on the battlefield last era because people were able to protect there gold properly. Of course you have to be harsh at first when changing policy or none takes you seriously.. at no stage were we ever close to going to war because of something i did. If i ever made a mistake i took ownership and talked it out with the people involved none ever did my dirtywork.

Did i need to learn a few things and take a deep breath after a few tense super active ages? Maybe. hindsight is a funny thing

But you don't bring up issues with someone mid age and have them listen and adapt to some of your suggestions (like i did) and make then think everything is okay and you have rectified there issues and concerns for months and then have a meeting about someones role and future without them there and not even have the guts to a. Tell them it's even happening and that you might not be required and b. Come and tell them the result.

You turned an honest, hardworking and proud member who would have practically died for the chain into a humiliated, heartbroken and confused man.

It's sad because i still have so much love for my fflop family and theres that part of me that still wants to work things out and return home. Maybe one day

I would like to point out that this isn't directed at venar directly and i appreciate that he was one of the only ones being straight up with me.
FF Forever

Und3r
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

Well that got emotional 🥺
DEMK
Obviously
Player

Post by Obviously »

Haven't seen such a drama filled war thread in like a decade.

Damn.

Nice effort by everyone 👍🏽
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

so much QQ and not enough pew pew

:P
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Elmo_LaCN wrote: 3 years ago so much QQ and not enough pew pew

:P
Pita

Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours:12,898,000,000

HI123-RB

Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours:19,378,000,000

Noga

Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours:19,373,000,000

Negan

Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours:5,551,000,000

Lucille-RB

Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours:20,419,000,000

Shk

Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours:19,275,000,000

Plenty of Pew Pew
256cypher
Player

Post by 256cypher »

Dank
Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours: 0
Shiva
Dark_Mirage
spillz1
Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours: 14,517,000,000
Kevin-
Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours: 24,472,000,000
Leprichaun
Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours: 16,717,000,000
Silent-Killer
Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours: 17,731,000,000
espehem
Total lost from sabs in the last 24hours: 15,254,000,000

Assuming these stats are accurate this is done. Who knew that selling off 90% of your chain to maintain your biggest accounts and get them out of reach until they can start selling back down was a viable strat. Brilliant stuff right here. sab ratio needs to be changed back to 1-3, this is unbearable.
Also SR/RB could you at least try and put in some effort, other than prodigy I haven't seen a single account under 3b sentry maxxed in days. I have a worthless account and I still have everyone and their mother from fflop+ upchain in my logs.
Jeroen
Player

Post by Jeroen »

256cypher wrote: 3 years ago Also SR/RB could you at least try and put in some effort, other than prodigy I haven't seen a single account under 3b sentry maxxed in days. I have a worthless account and I still have everyone and their mother from fflop+ upchain in my logs.
Hmmmm... Last week when I was sabbing RB there were plenty with similar stats who weren't maxxed. Maybe look in a mirror? :lol:
256cypher
Player

Post by 256cypher »

Jeroen wrote: 3 years ago
256cypher wrote: 3 years ago Also SR/RB could you at least try and put in some effort, other than prodigy I haven't seen a single account under 3b sentry maxxed in days. I have a worthless account and I still have everyone and their mother from fflop+ upchain in my logs.
Hmmmm... Last week when I was sabbing RB there were plenty with similar stats who weren't maxxed. Maybe look in a mirror? :lol:
What does RB not being maxxed have to do with me? Are you having a stroke?
Jeroen
Player

Post by Jeroen »

256cypher wrote: 3 years ago
What does RB not being maxxed have to do with me? Are you having a stroke?
Sorry kiddo, didn't realise you were so easily offended.
I just assumed you were LOP/GLD since you were talking about RB/SR, but apperently I was wrong. My apologies.

Still, LOP/GLD need to step up as well, lots of RB's not maxxed.
256cypher
Player

Post by 256cypher »

Sorry kiddo, didn't realise you were so easily offended.
Happy to see that koc has become so inclusive. It really is a shame we don't do more for special ed heroes like yourself. Don't forget to wear your seatbelt and helmet at all times.