FoD/DEMK/NWO vs RL/LACN/Cerberus/TCR

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

Dissenter
Player
Posts: 2
Joined: 7 months ago
Contact:

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by Dissenter » 7 months ago

Jenka wrote:
7 months ago
Dissenter wrote:
7 months ago
Jenka wrote:
7 months ago
Umm, who is funding whom? Try reading that again. FFLOP wants your demise just as bad, so you can join their little chain.
Clearly you don't know how long Bloodpirate and FF go back in history ;)
Oh , I remember.
That's what someone that doesn't remember would say. If you did you'd be too scared to reply.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 672
Joined: 3 years ago
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate » 6 months ago

i think cerberus is ready to throw in the towel .. let me know when, and i will post your surrender terms here.

Jenka
Player
Posts: 14
Joined: 7 months ago
Alliance: The one with red puppet as TGF
Contact:

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by Jenka » 6 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
6 months ago
i think cerberus is ready to throw in the towel .. let me know when, and i will post your surrender terms here.
I don’t think Cerberus can afford a towel. They will do as they are told by their handlers. Stop treating them as if they have a say or a choice.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 672
Joined: 3 years ago
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate » 6 months ago

Jenka wrote:
6 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
6 months ago
i think cerberus is ready to throw in the towel .. let me know when, and i will post your surrender terms here.
I don’t think Cerberus can afford a towel. They will do as they are told by their handlers. Stop treating them as if they have a say or a choice.
you are correct .. just like the last 3 or 4 wars they got involved in.

Jenka
Player
Posts: 14
Joined: 7 months ago
Alliance: The one with red puppet as TGF
Contact:

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by Jenka » 6 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
6 months ago
[quote=Jenka post_id=4601 time=<a href="tel:1635279844">1635279844</a> user_id=1977]
[quote=bloodpirate post_id=4600 time=<a href="tel:1635276604">1635276604</a> user_id=55]
i think cerberus is ready to throw in the towel .. let me know when, and i will post your surrender terms here.
I don’t think Cerberus can afford a towel. They will do as they are told by their handlers. Stop treating them as if they have a say or a choice.
[/quote]

you are correct .. just like the last 3 or 4 wars they got involved in.
[/quote]

No different from you, when Demi and now say jump, you ask how high. You try surrendering without their approval, they will jump you. Let’s face it, you can’t afford the towel either.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 672
Joined: 3 years ago
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate » 6 months ago

Jenka wrote:
6 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
6 months ago
[quote=Jenka post_id=4601 time=<a href="tel:1635279844">1635279844</a> user_id=1977]
[quote=bloodpirate post_id=4600 time=<a href="tel:1635276604">1635276604</a> user_id=55]
i think cerberus is ready to throw in the towel .. let me know when, and i will post your surrender terms here.
I don’t think Cerberus can afford a towel. They will do as they are told by their handlers. Stop treating them as if they have a say or a choice.
you are correct .. just like the last 3 or 4 wars they got involved in.
[/quote]

No different from you, when Demi and now say jump, you ask how high. You try surrendering without their approval, they will jump you. Let’s face it, you can’t afford the towel either.
[/quote]

a little off base there .. i do what my officers want, not what demk want .. this is a fod war, not demk/fod war. if they want a war, they can create their own thread .. same as rl and company. if they want to war demk, they can create their own thread ..

Jenka
Player
Posts: 14
Joined: 7 months ago
Alliance: The one with red puppet as TGF
Contact:

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by Jenka » 6 months ago

Whether you think DEMK is part of this war or not is irrelevant. The fact is that they are your handlers. We can all kinda tell that you want to throw in the towel by amount of complaining coming from you. You are not allowed to even possess a towel, let alone throw it. Denial is not getting you anywhere.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 672
Joined: 3 years ago
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate » 6 months ago

Jenka wrote:
6 months ago
Whether you think DEMK is part of this war or not is irrelevant. The fact is that they are your handlers. We can all kinda tell that you want to throw in the towel by amount of complaining coming from you. You are not allowed to even possess a towel, let alone throw it. Denial is not getting you anywhere.
lol .. pot / kettle .. rl are your handlers .. lacn has no say in the way they play .. give up the omerta and name and have them pull your strings with their name. become the next cerberus

Jenka
Player
Posts: 14
Joined: 7 months ago
Alliance: The one with red puppet as TGF
Contact:

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by Jenka » 6 months ago

See? That statement you made is approved by Axe. You are following orders, good job. As long as you don’t try to think for yourself and keep on sabbing, you will be fine. See how easy it is to just obey. Proud of you.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 672
Joined: 3 years ago
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate » 6 months ago

Jenka wrote:
6 months ago
See? That statement you made is approved by Axe. You are following orders, good job. As long as you don’t try to think for yourself and keep on sabbing, you will be fine. See how easy it is to just obey. Proud of you.
i have no idea what you are talking about .. approved i think is the wrong word .. agreed with might be better .. there is no approved button on here.

i like your alliance name on here

Alliance: The one with red puppet as TGF

but shouldn't it be a puppet of RL

do you know what is really sad? you can't do the job yourselves so you have to hire out of chainers to help you

53 minutes ago Chaudhry Sabotage 50 0 2021-10-27 14:05:45
54 minutes ago Chaudhry Sabotage 50 10 2021-10-27 14:05:38
54 minutes ago Chaudhry Sabotage 50 7 2021-10-27 14:04:55
55 minutes ago Chaudhry Sabotage 50 9 2021-10-27 14:04:27
55 minutes ago Chaudhry Sabotage 50 6 2021-10-27 14:04:13
14 hours ago NS33 Sabotage 24 5 2021-10-27 01:30:29
14 hours ago NS33 Sabotage 24 2 2021-10-27 01:30:12
14 hours ago NS33 Sabotage 24 1 2021-10-27 01:30:08
14 hours ago NS33 Sabotage 24 3 2021-10-27 01:30:06
14 hours ago NS33 Sabotage 24 6 2021-10-27 01:29:58

so, that makes it about 250 people vs us 6? hahahahahahahahaha
Squishy wrote:
7 months ago

if any alliance in this war on the fod side wants there name in it all they got to do is ask ;) either way when the thread gets archived all parties will be reflected for history keeping purposes assuming there are no surrenders from now till then
if rl and company wanted to war demk and not fod, they needed to not war us .. but they chose this war , the fod vs rl and company war. if they want a war thread with demk in it, they can make one themselves. if demk want a war thread, they can make one themselves.

this thread is how well over 200 people jumped 7 or 8 of us ..

demk has 38 people in it and nwo have 15 .. keep up the good work rl and company .. pick on the little alliances

Locked