FoD/DEMK/NWO vs RL/LACN/Cerberus/TCR

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by bloodpirate »

Latin_community wrote: 2 years ago Ups... you are wrong again... all i do is by my own... and im sure you received much more sell than all my slayed record... thats no good, talking shit from others by doing same?
Thats double moral

So you are now twice wrong... dammit you have serious problems accepting true facts

Please shoot your hattrick with a 3rd incorrect comment/argument....

You see.. get out of your bubble.
Thats a good advise im giving you.

Keep following me :)

Latin-
BSS
sorry, not leaving my bubble .. there are 10 of us in it .. all others we mask up and use lots of hand sanitizer. us old people don't handle covid as well as you young people.

my sell was a few days of safe gold big .. but i do slay more daily than i loose to sabs ... still have almost 40k exp to change to turns. you probably have lots more than me with sabbing more people for gold and exp. anything to aid your allies in trying to win the age.
LordCounter
Player

Post by LordCounter »

bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago well .. lets just say, if you take sells from in your chain, and people in your chain take sells from lacn, then in a round about way...... what more can i say.

and i agree, people are playing better than me.

and i did get a sell, early on, when someone had to quit for rl .. but they were from inchain.
yes but if i were to take sells from lacn and would pass these sells inchain, you have to think who is giving lacn sells so they can sell to me, so i can sell to ppl inside BSS.

you think you have it all figured out but you are not quite there yet. keep digging
6 hours ago ButtPirate attack 168,037,599 Gold stolen
6 hours ago ButtPirate raid 24,005,371 Gold stolen
7 hours ago ButtPirate attack 154,331,713 Gold stolen
7 hours ago ButtPirate raid 21,263,512 Gold stolen
Jenka
Player
Alliance: The one with red puppet as TGF

Post by Jenka »

I got 2 sells from BSS and one from FFLOP, so I don’t think you know much about whats going on.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

ok, how about this .. all bss sell to tiger .. tiger sells to tgf .. then the puppet (tgf) sells to his boss daz .. daz then looses the age anyways..
Jenka wrote: 2 years ago I got 2 sells from BSS and one from FFLOP, so I don’t think you know much about whats going on.
see, i knew bss and lacn were selling to each other .. proof

now all koc know who funds bss at the start of eras so they can go rogue and damage non lacn accounts to give tgf a chance to win the era.
Jenka
Player

Post by Jenka »

Umm, who is funding whom? Try reading that again. FFLOP wants your demise just as bad, so you can join their little chain.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Jenka wrote: 2 years ago Umm, who is funding whom? Try reading that again. FFLOP wants your demise just as bad, so you can join their little chain.
we will stay with demk, like you will stay with rl/cerberus/bss/tcr/fflop .. just one big happy family, sabbing day one of the era.
Jenka
Player

Post by Jenka »

Bloodpirate, I am sorry to hear about your comprehension disorder.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

where did i go wrong .. you are the one from lacn who is getting sells from bss and fflop. you are the one who wants a mega chain, so you can say you won an age .. fflop likes us to war rl/lacn/bss/cerberus/tcr so they have a better chance to win the era. as for their little chain, it will win the era. we can help that without joining them. i know you want them to join you to rid koc of pesky fod. i remember when lacn begged us to aid them. but then they turned on us the next day. yep, i remember lacn well . some day rl and cerberus will remember lacn well too, for the same reason. now tell me, what don't i comprehend? also i know what bss are like .. and you funding them era after era, all koc will know what kind of turncoats lacn are, since all koc know what bss are like. i would still like to know who will sell to who .. tiger and tgf. bss , don't get fooled and sell to tgf.
Dissenter
Player

Post by Dissenter »

Jenka wrote: 2 years ago Umm, who is funding whom? Try reading that again. FFLOP wants your demise just as bad, so you can join their little chain.
Clearly you don't know how long Bloodpirate and FF go back in history ;)
Jenka
Player

Post by Jenka »

Dissenter wrote: 2 years ago
Clearly you don't know how long Bloodpirate and FF go back in history ;)
Oh , I remember.