FoD/DEMK/NWO vs RL/LACN/Cerberus/TCR

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Re: FoD vs RL/LACN/BSS/Cerberus/TCR

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

tiger45 wrote: 2 years ago We're dragged into everything! Everyone blame BSS for everything!
Its FODs fault, they even forgot they had DEMK/NWO fighting along side them
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Elmo_LaCN wrote: 2 years ago
tiger45 wrote: 2 years ago We're dragged into everything! Everyone blame BSS for everything!
Its FODs fault, they even forgot they had DEMK/NWO fighting along side them
really? i don't see a war thread with them in it.
must be your reputation .. for the record, are you sabbing ALL koc? any SPECIAL alliances being left out, like lacn and rl

if bss want removal from title, just need a bss leader to say they will stay out of fod logs and i will remove bss from title
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

I almost feel sorry for BP and his tiny alliance getting wrecked.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

bravo wrote: 2 years ago I almost feel sorry for BP and his tiny alliance getting wrecked.
yes, haters got to hate.

Deuteronomy 32:35 Vengeance is Mine; I will repay. In due time …
Romans 12:19 Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written

Taking vengeance it like taking antifreeze, both are ‘sweet’ and both are deadly poisons. People sometimes convince themselves that vengeance is “justified” and that vengeance is “sweet”. But you will never meet a person who is truly happy, and at peace with themselves, who is also vengeful.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

FuNeS13 wrote: 2 years agoLololo wtf???
goes to show how much people dislike other people over a silly text based game. during a normal era/age , people can play all year without being bullied. then for some reason .. revenge over something that happened 5 years ago for example, the bullies decide to exact revenge on much smaller alliances .. like this war. 200 plus vs 6 ... not as if the 6 of us started it, we are peace loving hippies .. make love not war is our motto. because of our lifestyle, we don't even know how to war. we are mostly just sitting ducks, no where to fly to for safety.
FuNeS13
Player

Post by FuNeS13 »

For a "peaceful" alliance of 6 you seem to be in far too many wars imo... your ego goes way over your head...
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago
goes to show how much people dislike other people over a silly text based game. during a normal era/age , people can play all year without being bullied. then for some reason .. revenge over something that happened 5 years ago for example, the bullies decide to exact revenge on much smaller alliances .. like this war. 200 plus vs 6 ... not as if the 6 of us started it, we are peace loving hippies .. make love not war is our motto. because of our lifestyle, we don't even know how to war. we are mostly just sitting ducks, no where to fly to for safety.
1 - Are you allied to DEMK? yes. Maybe its time to shop around for new allies lol
2 - Was DEMK plotting to jump RL? yes, they tried to rope LaCN into jumping RL after they ( DEMK ) jumped us ( LaCN ) last era.
3 - Did FoD have the privilege jumping LaCN last era with DEMK/NWO? yes
4 - Are you getting your asses kicked? Absolutely

Don't believe your own nonsense just enjoy the game. No one has it out for you lol
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Elmo_LaCN wrote: 2 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago

No one has it out for you lol
if no one has it out for us, why did 200 plus people decide to jump the 6 of us? i believe they wanted revenge for our past transgressions. see quotes above about revenge.
FuNeS13
Player

Post by FuNeS13 »

bloodpirate wrote: 2 years ago if no one has it out for us, why did 200 plus people decide to jump the 6 of us? i believe they wanted revenge for our past transgressions. see quotes above about revenge.
for a "peacefull" alliance of 6 you invest too much time in:

a) playing the victim
b) being a cunt
c) getting into wars
d) trying to sab but getting 11 unsuccesful runs
e) transgress
f) not use discord
g) being a cunt
i) think too much of your self...
j) not notice I skipped a letter
K) you just look..
l) cunt...