RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS + NWO, NGF, DEMK, FOD

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

Mikeoh
Player

RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS + NWO, NGF, DEMK, FOD

Post by Mikeoh »

We over at RLaCN have decided to take a stand against the matrix. Mr Dankerson has gone too far with his clones and he's messing with our subterranean rasta raves, so its war.

Conditions of surrender are that dank explains what RUST is to me, promises to stop his clones from rinsing the battlefield for scrap metal and takes elocution lessons from Professor Henry Higgins. FFLOP must also agree to stop making Dank their main, as we're tired of them not having anyone to finish an era with.

Nobody uses this forum anymore but for old times sake I felt like the post needed to be made.

Like the Wachowski's twins DEMK have attempted to bastardise the meaning of the Matrix into some justice type story. No doubt like every matrix sequel it will turn into a flop.
(They brought along buddies of theirs as they never do things alone, as they're too weak)

ps. Once again LaCN has to show they've got the ability of Sasha Grey and take on all these dicks, this time we've got a buddy at least.

ps ps , whats a FOD?
Last edited by Mikeoh 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
bloodpirate
Player

Re: RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS + NWO, NGF, DEMK, FOD

Post by bloodpirate »

sounds interesting, let the fun finally begin
Last edited by bloodpirate 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

how come Cerberus isn't involved? they were so eager to get involved last war.....

and which side has the best scripts?
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Re: RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

This forums title requires an update :D

RL/LaCN vs FFLOP | Glads , NWO, FOD, NGF, DEMK
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

yes, it seems lacn has made sure we were included in the fun AGAIN. thanks for the invite. it is amazing how many of rl/lacn are max sabbed .. no gold or exp from the few i did get a chance to visit.
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Re: RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

bloodpirate wrote: 1 year ago yes, it seems lacn has made sure we were included in the fun AGAIN. thanks for the invite. it is amazing how many of rl/lacn are max sabbed .. no gold or exp from the few i did get a chance to visit.
I mean you are in chain with DEMK so you auto get added if you werent in chain you wouldnt be added
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

such a dilemma .. leave the war, and not visit old friends and have a boring era or do whats fun. since so many old friends are visiting me hourly, i guess i must party. i hope there are cookies and a cake at the party. can we play pin the tail on the lacn?
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

now i do have a dilemma .. make our own war thread , since FoD isn't included in this one or ?
Mikeoh
Player

Re: RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS + NWO, NGF, DEMK

Post by Mikeoh »

All relevant alliances are named. The rest are just glorified rouges
AxEHeaD15
Discord Moderator
Alliance: DEMK

Re: RL/Lacn vs FFLOP | GLADS + NWO, NGF, DEMK

Post by AxEHeaD15 »

Hey now, give FoD their due. They are great allies, always down to war, and always provide active sabbers/massers. DEMK is happy to have them by our side as allies!

Also, last age sucked, we were all bored, and the monotony of the RL winning the game for so long has hit, so time to stop the cycle.

Also LaCN is my mortal enemy, even though I have a bunch of buddies there (I'd still sex you Mike). So prepare for the clobberin'!