modern scripts.

No Place Like Home

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

modern scripts.

Post by bloodpirate »

i have a question about how the new scripts work. i hit person A for gold .. person B sabs me for it withing 10 minutes. i ask person B why the sab and he/she says it was because i hit person A for gold and that person A was sleeping and i shouldn't be doing that. i know scripts are good, but that good? good enough to know who is hitting people in your alliance when their accounts aren't even online?
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Re: modern scripts.

Post by brandonito »

Scripts can't do that.

Sounds like you misread the message or someone is account sharing.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

5 days ago xxxxx Sabotage 10 1 2019-12-30 15:21:12
5 days ago xxxxx attack 101,077,317 Gold stolen 496 152 13,808,874,867 27,073,276,577 2019-12-30 15:28:51

sab came 7 min. after attack.

when i asked why the sabs, this is what i got
No idea you hut him. I am an old friend of him, playing from like over 10 years ago.
Reckon you can only hit him cause he is asleep anyway
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i pretty much doubt multi .. if he can't see what happened to someone else in their alliance sharing script, when the other person is asleep, how else could he know?
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Closed....

@bloodpirate if you want to ask about my account you know you can message me direct.

but FYI,1. I do not run scripts or an alliance script, never have never will, this game is easy enough no scripts are needed.
2. I suggest you re-read your messages. It might explain why said person sabbed you a bit better.
3. You had already messaged me concerning said players sabbs on you and I told you I don't even think about you or your account.

Not sure why you posted this here, attention maybe? You know where I am if you have any questions at all BP