KingsofChaos... The Safe!

No Place Like Home

Moderator: Moderator

bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

I have no issues with the safe other than it is provides more benefit to bankers...

If 10% TBG gold goes into the SAFE, why not have 10% of all slayed gold go into the safe? If that's not possible, there should be a way to steal from the safe through SPY or something. It needs to balance out for those that don't have a huge TFF or TBG :)
King_Caulk
Player

Post by King_Caulk »

bLaZe- wrote: 5 years ago there should be a way to steal from the safe through SPY or something. It needs to balance out for those that don't have a huge TFF or TBG :)
As if there's not enough incentive to cheese sentry above all else...
pilot-lop
Player

Post by pilot-lop »

bLaZe- wrote: 5 years ago I have no issues with the safe other than it is provides more benefit to bankers...

If 10% TBG gold goes into the SAFE, why not have 10% of all slayed gold go into the safe? If that's not possible, there should be a way to steal from the safe through SPY or something. It needs to balance out for those that don't have a huge TFF or TBG :)
Those kind of changes may come next age. Who knows but it may not be a good idea since people with massive spy who already have a high TBG will benefit more again.
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

bLaZe- wrote: 5 years ago I have no issues with the safe other than it is provides more benefit to bankers...

Not sure why it needs to be balanced at all, if you want more gold in your SAFE then click and buy UP, we have made it so that you dont have to click 24hrs a day and reward players that do click the 20 mins it takes with more morale per click and more gold in their SAFE.

It is up to the individual player how they want to play, if they dont want to be a big account then obviously they wont get the bonus.
Jackdaw
Player

Post by Jackdaw »

I do like that you got rid of the tax, it does make it easier when I withdraw to know exactly how much is deposited.

Those who want to click a lot or do economic upgrades will benefit more from the bonus. That makes sense though and if you want that bonus you can change your style of play. Some of my favorite farms have been those people who go for high levels of econ development so it all balances out. I'm trying to play it more as something I ignore most of the time like any real savings account. Cash it in to buy that upgrade you've always wanted.
bLaZe-
Player

Re: KingsofChaos... The Safe!

Post by bLaZe- »

bon wrote: 5 years ago

Not sure why it needs to be balanced at all, if you want more gold in your SAFE then click and buy UP, we have made it so that you dont have to click 24hrs a day and reward players that do click the 20 mins it takes with more morale per click and more gold in their SAFE.

It is up to the individual player how they want to play, if they dont want to be a big account then obviously they wont get the bonus.
Bon, I appreciate that is the goal. However, I thought part of the goal was to narrow the gap between the players with high TBG and the rest? Maybe consider my first idea which is that part of your slayed gold goes into the SAFE. I think that would be great vs a high TFF account who only needs to conquest and bank...
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

the larger the tff, the less attacks they will go to steal gold, and the less gold they will get in their safe that way. the large tff accounts will get more gold in their safes from tbg while small tff accounts will get more gold in their safe from slaying.

being able to take part of the gold out of the safe will aid small accounts to get one upgrade at a time, while taking all the gold out will aid large accounts.

as for sells from safes to large accounts, that was inevitable as soon as safes were made.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

right but attacks dont count towards the safe so not sure what you are getting at unless you are responding to an earlier post cant be sure without the quote
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

bLaZe- wrote: 5 years ago
bon wrote: 5 years ago

Bon, I appreciate that is the goal. However, I thought part of the goal was to narrow the gap between the players with high TBG and the rest? Maybe consider my first idea which is that part of your slayed gold goes into the SAFE. I think that would be great vs a high TFF account who only needs to conquest and bank...
Sorry mate but you can post that idea in every post you make but it won't change the fact that the SAFE is not for attacks, you want more bonus then you need to click or upgrade your econ. Attacked gold will not go into the SAFE.

I guess I should add this, the bonus comes from the income you earn, your TBG. Attacking for gold is something you choose to do, you attack to take gold from someone else, that gold is not bonus gold because you attacked to take that gold.
King_Caulk
Player

Post by King_Caulk »

bon wrote: 4 years ago I guess I should add this, the bonus comes from the income you earn, your TBG. Attacking for gold is something you choose to do, you attack to take gold from someone else, that gold is not bonus gold because you attacked to take that gold.
Plus if there was a safe bonus from attacks, I could generate gold.

save up lets say 3bn in safe, same does a friend. We both attack each other, then attack each other, then attack each other, quickly in succession, until we have 3bn in our safe again, then we spend the rest on hand. Repeat until attacks per day limit is reached. if you have 9 friends with a lot of time on their hands you could in total between you guys repeat this about 3.6M times in a day, so you could do this the very last day of the era and steal the win as long as you have 40k turns banked up.