Circular Chain Structures

Post KoC Questions Here

Moderator: Moderator

bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

For those that do not understand the Circular chain structure here is the explanation..

Not a bug. You do not lose chain structure when an account goes 'not active'. With the exception of a player deleted account, you keep your officers and commander for when most accounts return....

Circular chain structures are not allowed.

What you have now is MetalsGirl ----> Not Active Account ----> BankRankClick ----> Officers/Sub officers. If MetalsGirl was to join under BankRankClick or any of its Officers/Sub officers it would create a circular chain structure. You need to break the chain first to prevent a circular chain structure.
RoGuEsHaDoW
Player

Re: Circular Chain Structures

Post by RoGuEsHaDoW »

Mate why you gotta remind me it’s been 5 years since MetalsGirl had a kid and doesn’t love us anymore 😭
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

In this scenario, if there was an inactive account under her, how would she discharge if they weren't to come back into the game?
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

That's a good question ^^
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Printable View

2nd October 2015, 08:50 PM
ThomasA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRC View Post
So..the alliance bug maybe similar to the ghost commander/officer bug? MetalsGirl was unable to join chain..She was above Nebula. I can also still see Nebulas message to officers.
Not a bug. You do not lose chain structure when an account goes 'not active'. With the exception of a player deleted account, you keep your officers and commander for when most accounts return....

Circular chain structures are not allowed.

What you have now is MetalsGirl ----> Not Active Account ----> BankRankClick ----> Officers/Sub officers. If MetalsGirl was to join under BankRankClick or any of its Officers/Sub officers it would create a circular chain structure. You need to break the chain first to prevent a circular chain structure.

2nd October 2015, 08:58 PM
BRC

So..I have to use a commander change? You realize that is punishing another player for someone elses wrong doing, orrect?

2nd October 2015, 09:01 PM
ThomasA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRC View Post
So..I have to use a commander change? You realize that is punishing another player for someone elses wrong doing, orrect?
Ditching a commander does not lose a change. You need at least 1 change left to be able to do it, but it doesn't lose a change.

2nd October 2015, 09:05 PM
BRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasA View Post
Ditching a commander does not lose a change. You need at least 1 change left to be able to do it, but it doesn't lose a change.
And where..is the button to ditch commanders?

2nd October 2015, 09:14 PM
ThomasA

If you go to your own stats page and click the Make ... my commander! button, you are given the option.

2nd October 2015, 10:05 PM
BRC

Thank you TA-. This does indeed work.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

SO in this example, BRC has a way of ditching the inactive commander if I am reading that correctly

Excellent! Cheers bon!
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward