Sabs

Post KoC Questions Here

Moderator: Moderator

Wotan
Player

Sabs

Post by Wotan »

Hello!

I was sabbed. How do I find out who sabbed me? I can only find recons under intelligence.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Re: Sabs

Post by Dank »

If you were recently sabbed but theres nothing in your intelligence logs that means they didn't fail a sab attempt on you. Commonly referred to as "Ghosting" Only thing that will show in logs is failed attempts
Wotan
Player

Post by Wotan »

So I won't know who sabbed me? That doesn't help at all. If I knew who sabbed me I could contact them and sabbed back if I had too.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

there are a few people who are sabbing all koc .. to see the latest one, you might find him/her/they on the bottom left of your statistics page

Most value sabbed from a player bss-rulemachine :: 66,231,250,000
Most value sabbed by one player bss-rulemachine :: 344,649,300,000

there is one person who is sabbing all koc .. it might be him.

if you see no failed attempt in your intelligence page, there is no way to tell who sabbed you..
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

We ALL get different kinds of enjoyment in here; some love to sab. But for others it is for revenge...
--
--
Wotan? You might have been sabbed because you hit someone "incorrectly". For example if I raid someone and/or hit them for a very low amount of gold then they might get upset and get revenge by sabbing you back. While they might not lose much gold they will lose many troops - which can be more costly than gold. So if you wish to find out then try this method;
1. Look at what time you were FIRST sabbed - say it was 5 pm.
2. Now look at your own attack logs to see who you hit in that period of time - before that FIRST 5 pm sab. LOOK for some attack that you didn't receive much gold for - or maybe someone you had raided. Now this player maybe sabbed you OR complained to his alliance - and someone who is good at sabbing did the dirty job. This method has worked for me in the past. Good luck at finding this evil fiend!!
Shower time? NEVER!!
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

I suggest you sab every body you can in the game just to cover more suspects