Auto fill armory?????

Post KoC Questions Here

Moderator: Moderator

JSch413
Player

Auto fill armory?????

Post by JSch413 »

I am new to this era!! The last age i played was age 2!! Im an old school, 4 race , King of Chaos!!!! Who remebers Lord_striker?? Anyways. I wanted to see if anyone had any input before i go and ruin my account with not knowing how or what its for... like i said im new to this new type of style but love the game stilll. If someone could even point me in the right direction i would be forever in your service!! And possibly a good ally..
Fin
Player

Re: Auto fill armory?????

Post by Fin »

JSch413 wrote: 5 years ago I am new to this era!! The last age i played was age 2!! Im an old school, 4 race , King of Chaos!!!! Who remebers Lord_striker?? Anyways. I wanted to see if anyone had any input before i go and ruin my account with not knowing how or what its for... like i said im new to this new type of style but love the game stilll. If someone could even point me in the right direction i would be forever in your service!! And possibly a good ally..
input on what? how to play?
JSch413
Player

Post by JSch413 »

How the auto armory fill works.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

well, you put in the percentages of what weapons/tools you want to spend your gold on. then when you click buy weapons, it will automatically spend your gold on those items. eg: you want to spend half your gold on nuns and other half on bpm. when you attack someone, get gold, click buy weapons, it automatically buys as many of those items as you can afford.
JSch413
Player

Post by JSch413 »

Wow ok. I was thinking it was much more involed. Thats super easy. Thank you very much !!!! Glad to find an answer
King_Caulk
Player

Auto fill armory?????

Post by King_Caulk »

I also played age 2 and yes I remember lord striker :D Came back to this game again in like age 35 or whatever it was at the time, then it went over to era 1 IIRC.