Player

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by chrisl7605 »

Name: TheGoodDawg [MAXED]
Commander: TheGodFather_LaCN
Alliances: La Cosa Nostra (Primary)
Alliance Image:
Race: Hobbits | Nasty Hobbitses!

Dam well the sabbing did't last very long almost sabbed away all of MuitoNegros sell :lol: :lol: :lol:
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Elmo_LaCN wrote: 4 years ago We can cut the crap, this was war bound to happen in some way shape or form. Glads has a hard on for LaCN so until we have done the dance a few times this will happen each era :P
too bad they can't war you alone, and always ask sr/fflop for help .. nothing has changed in the 20 years i have played this game. someone getting pounded and crying for help. maybe next era fod will be able to rank in peace.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
Elmo_LaCN wrote: 4 years ago We can cut the crap, this was war bound to happen in some way shape or form. Glads has a hard on for LaCN so until we have done the dance a few times this will happen each era :P
too bad they can't war you alone, and always ask sr/fflop for help .. nothing has changed in the 20 years i have played this game. someone getting pounded and crying for help. maybe next era fod will be able to rank in peace.

if by asking for help you mean we got word your side was going to jump us so we decided to get the advantage and do so beforehand then yes they absolutely ran to us for help. i mean we could have waited for you to jump us then said look lacn ran to demk for help, but why lose all that value just for a few forum posts?

oh wait thats right if you keep denying the fact you was coming you can act as if it was never planned. but its cool, as it was said earlier this war seemed to be destined to happen regardless. was a shitty time world wide to war but hell im having fun, and if yall having fun then this war already a success
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

like i stated previously, i think you got your wires crossed, we were going to vote on leaving lacn to their own devices or not. but you made up our minds for us .. your spies might be good, but they aren't that good. and you are right, glads did come to you and sr and beg for aid in beating lacn once they had been at war for a week..

maybe next era, glad will just start a war with all of us, and that way, when they come to beg you for assistance, we will have been beat upon for a week before you join in.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago like i stated previously, i think you got your wires crossed, we were going to vote on leaving lacn to their own devices or not. but you made up our minds for us .. your spies might be good, but they aren't that good. and you are right, glads did come to you and sr and beg for aid in beating lacn once they had been at war for a week..

maybe next era, glad will just start a war with all of us, and that way, when they come to beg you for assistance, we will have been beat upon for a week before you join in.
Someone's not used to fighting the hard fight. Glads have been hitting people bigger than us for years. I, like you, have been playing a very long time. Remind me, how many time have you warred with SR? 7? 8? Maybe more? This is my first.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

lol, too many to count .. 17 years maybe.
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago like i stated previously, i think you got your wires crossed, we were going to vote on leaving lacn to their own devices or not. but you made up our minds for us .. your spies might be good, but they aren't that good. and you are right, glads did come to you and sr and beg for aid in beating lacn once they had been at war for a week..

It's convenient that you don't remember the war GLD spanked both fod and lacn while be outnumbered 110 to 20. You act like fflop and sr have a history of assisting us and we were anxious to get them in the war. When your leaks made it known that you all were going to jump the entire chain, it didn't take much discussion from our end to get them involved.

Truth be told, we would love a 1v1 against lacn however they haven't been able to war solo since the Bush administration.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago When your leaks made it known that you all were going to jump the entire chain,
as stated previously , a few times , wasn't going down that way at all. read up, my delusional friend. and quit trying to get out of the fact glad cried to fflop/sr to aid in warring lacn, but decided to include us all.

what probably happened was glad fabricated that we were going to jump sr/fflop to get them to aid in fighting lacn .. kind of a glad thing to do. fake news.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago When your leaks made it known that you all were going to jump the entire chain,
as stated previously , a few times , wasn't going down that way at all. read up, my delusional friend. and quit trying to get out of the fact glad cried to fflop/sr to aid in warring lacn, but decided to include us all.

what probably happened was glad fabricated that we were going to jump sr/fflop to get them to aid in fighting lacn .. kind of a glad thing to do. fake news.
We all know Quid Pro Quo Elmo only gave up his trickle to DEMK so they would help Lacn war us, the poll was just the icing on the cake.
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Vegard wrote: 4 years ago Miniboss, supplicant, hunter, bloodpriest, rvd etc

Strange i dont remember being a rogue.