Era 8 Final Stats

Era 8 Final Alliance Stats
bloodpirate
Player

Re: DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO

Post by bloodpirate »

Aqiret wrote: 3 years ago
BP:

Oh BP BP.. I dont even know where to start with you wtf are you doing buddy. Seems like you cant decide, sabber/ranker/banker I belive your confused.
i seem to be doing great .. ranked better than all but two of NWO .. can sab all but two NWO .. how is NWO doing? hahahahahahahahahahaha

on a more serious note .. here is NWO bf policy

https://www.nwoalianza.xyz/bfpolicy.html

everyone follow it, or you will be approved. they are so strong, they don't care who you are, you will be approved. they might even threaten you with war. the smaller you are, the more likely you will be approved. maybe not even attack/farm them.
Last edited by bloodpirate 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Jackdaw
Player

Post by Jackdaw »

Got confused for a minute as to if this was my twitter feed and NWO was spouting some of the crazier comments.

I think NWO has shown themselves the masters of the getting on everyone's farmlist strategy. That's won age after age. Keep it up.
SuitUp
Player

Post by SuitUp »

So you pussies jump a heavily weaker alliance and now high five each other when they get destroyed? How come you didn't take aim at RL/Cerb? is it cuz you would've got your balls stomped on?

You could barely handle 3-4 rogues without crying all over town, imagine what RL would've made yous do.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

SuitUp wrote: 3 years ago So you pussies jump a heavily weaker alliance and now high five each other when they get destroyed? How come you didn't take aim at RL/Cerb? is it cuz you would've got your balls stomped on?

You could barely handle 3-4 rogues without crying all over town, imagine what RL would've made yous do.
did you read the part where we were the same size when war started? we asked lacn to stay out of it, or it would have been overwhelming for nwo/tof/bss/lgc

@ Aqiret .. i would be too embarrassed to reply too if i were you
El3aGeeB
Player

Post by El3aGeeB »

Dear all,

DEMK/FOD/NGF mentioned
With great pleasure I am here before you all today to answer the publics unrelenting requests for us to provide a "War" thread in lieu of yesterday's events. Yestermorning DEMK, FoD, and NGF approved an entire chain consisting of a little over 70 members. A few of the alliances decided to accept the 24 hour approval and have since left chain without retaliating. NWO has retaliated and will remain approved for the time being. It is this forums moderators call if he wants to leave this slightly larger than average list of approvals up on this thread. Please see our warlords Influencer_DEMK or The-Pooh-Bear_DEMK with any questions or concerns.
which clearly mentioned approved entire chain which is only "NWO". Why would someone post a thread for approving someone, approvals been going long time unless there is a story behind the post.

Lets begin with the true story...

DEMK/FOD/NGF seems a well know war chain alliance which have to be involved in every era . This era DEMK/FOD/NGF was bored and wanted to make a war from nothing and had to choose to war an alliance which they can bully on before the ERA ends (Would be a shame if they didn't for warchain reputation) .

They had a meeting between each other and voted to lets war with NWO as its peaceful and have some ranking players (LETS take them down)

if any was asked for a reason why they warring with NWO "Approve entire Chain" , will say Flip sold to skribbles to hit us, tret approving our members and so on.. (EXCUSES)

anyhow they warred "They approved NWO"

meantime, NWO wasn't prepared at all for any war, and raids, hits, sabbing started without notice (Rules of approval should be informed to the guy going to be hit for a period of time)

DEMK/FOD/NGF thought they will destroy NWO in couple of days and everything will go smooth

well, war is still going on, and 1 by 1 DEMK/FOD/NGF losing there big accounts

DEMK/FOD/NGF trying to stop the war due to miscalculating there outcomes

let me tell you something, you started it, We gonna end it.

To sum it up DEMK/FOD/NGF is having a war for 2 people (FLIP and skribbles) which are not even in the alliance. :lol:
Jackdaw
Player

Post by Jackdaw »

El3aGeeB wrote: 3 years ago Dear all,

DEMK/FOD/NGF mentioned
With great pleasure I am here before you all today to answer the publics unrelenting requests for us to provide a "War" thread in lieu of yesterday's events. Yestermorning DEMK, FoD, and NGF approved an entire chain consisting of a little over 70 members. A few of the alliances decided to accept the 24 hour approval and have since left chain without retaliating. NWO has retaliated and will remain approved for the time being. It is this forums moderators call if he wants to leave this slightly larger than average list of approvals up on this thread. Please see our warlords Influencer_DEMK or The-Pooh-Bear_DEMK with any questions or concerns.
which clearly mentioned approved entire chain which is only "NWO". Why would someone post a thread for approving someone, approvals been going long time unless there is a story behind the post.

Lets begin with the true story...

DEMK/FOD/NGF seems a well know war chain alliance which have to be involved in every era . This era DEMK/FOD/NGF was bored and wanted to make a war from nothing and had to choose to war an alliance which they can bully on before the ERA ends (Would be a shame if they didn't for warchain reputation) .

They had a meeting between each other and voted to lets war with NWO as its peaceful and have some ranking players (LETS take them down)

if any was asked for a reason why they warring with NWO "Approve entire Chain" , will say Flip sold to skribbles to hit us, tret approving our members and so on.. (EXCUSES)

anyhow they warred "They approved NWO"

meantime, NWO wasn't prepared at all for any war, and raids, hits, sabbing started without notice (Rules of approval should be informed to the guy going to be hit for a period of time)

DEMK/FOD/NGF thought they will destroy NWO in couple of days and everything will go smooth

well, war is still going on, and 1 by 1 DEMK/FOD/NGF losing there big accounts

DEMK/FOD/NGF trying to stop the war due to miscalculating there outcomes

let me tell you something, you started it, We gonna end it.

To sum it up DEMK/FOD/NGF is having a war for 2 people (FLIP and skribbles) which are not even in the alliance. :lol:
"NWO wasn't prepared at all for any war, and raids, hits, sabbing started without notice (Rules of approval should be informed to the guy going to be hit for a period of time)"

Consults KoC Help Guide under rules ....... nope, nothing there.

Consults Koc Forums ..... nope, nothing there

Can someone send me the updated "rules of war" guide for KoC? Mine must be out of date.
Evilmiget0021
Player

Post by Evilmiget0021 »

SuitUp wrote: 3 years ago So you pussies jump a heavily weaker alliance and now high five each other when they get destroyed? How come you didn't take aim at RL/Cerb? is it cuz you would've got your balls stomped on?

I'm sorry, who are you? Your linked account isn't active so maybe you are Turkish, or some DonCorleone wannabe? You sure got a mouth on ya.

It is not the job of DEMK to war alliances for other alliances. If an alliance gives us a reason to war, we war them gleefully, as we always do. As we are now.
DaZ--
Player

Era Winner

Post by DaZ-- »

Hmm I'm still not sure how NWO want to keep playing innocent and using the bully card?

Very simple reasons for the war and you guys brought it all on yourselves.

- allowing skribbles to use your script to sab the rest of koc
- providing sells and growth to an account that then sold to the rogue to sab the rest of koc

And all to keep yourself safe from his sabs im guessing? Size doesn't matter when you are pulling moves like that. At least come out and own it and be realistic about the reasons this war started. You guys are lucky that its only these guys warring you and not more...
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i don't think NWO has any remorse to aiding BSS in their war effort vs all koc. that being said, i think NWO will be aiding BSS next era too.

maybe change the threat title to include BSS
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

Skribbles is Skribbles, there is no need to add BSS to the title of this thread. BSS as far as I am aware do not care who is warring who.

Skribbles would play how he is playing no matter what chain he is in. BSS will not be added to this thread just so you can try and justify Skribbles actions.