Undead #3 : TheGodFather_LaCN
Hobbits #15 : Blash-ToF

Era 8 Final Stats

Era 8 Final Alliance Stats
donal
Player

Re: DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO

Post by donal »

A. Old people can play very well, thank you.
B. Rogues should be thrown out of any chain(except BSS, which Bon always allowed)
C. Where the hell is KW?
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

https://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4534704 .. kw/ken

so many nwo have covid. are they not social distancing properly?
TheManyFacedGod
Player

Post by TheManyFacedGod »

nwo giving script access to rogues is disappointing. i thought they were better than that.

Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

Aqiret wrote: 3 years ago Hmm Ive to say what an honor it must be to bully the innocent NWO !
Now as you guys dont have any reasons to come with... I guess I already know them;

1. DEMK as the "brave" and "fearless" warchain they are- last 2 eras prooven !! 5vs1 against SR - WHAT A PRIDE RIDE!
Then now "ey guys we cannot go tell KoC community we are a warchain and not war this era, what shall we do :O Lets go war the smallest alliance where its 15 members active, cant go wrong can it "

2. Rmfz must really be butthurt over not getting the 3rd place last Era and not see his name on the KoC pages :o I get it its hurtful, So you didnt wanna see this happen again with your dear Evil as main... I dont blame you buddy, I get it. Its not easy to rank as a "fearless" warchain ^^

Anywayyyy the members whos active in NWO is doing great job sabbing those bullies back daily and keeping it up pretty good to be outnumbered by x6 :D But ey its DEMK ^^ We all know how they ruling :*

Peace
Aqiret
Wasnt it the big NWO rebuild? How comes you only have 15 'active' members. Rumour has it you pissed a hell of a lot of people of and 1 era later your left with 15 'active' players. Sounds like dodgy leadership to me, is Sam running nwo again?
DEMK
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i see more NWO people sold off .. and not surprisingly , the rogue alliance got some sells ..... soon there won't even be 15 active NWO members.
skribbles
Player

Post by skribbles »

Who got sells recently in bss? Last sell i got was 57b on Sunday. Since then I haven't gotten any. I've been slaying and exchanging xp for turns (a lot). You're welcome to compare recon logs of how much xp I've made into turns i get reconned enough that you could come up with a good timeline.
Maybe you should put more of that value into weapons and less into retraining sentries and spies everyday to equip those 250 strength weapons you enjoy so much. They only make you useless for a war and a joke in the game. Fod brings nothing to the war. Ngf at least has solid accounts to help demk, fod has nothing.
Aqiret
Player

Post by Aqiret »

Bonesaw:

Really is that your best to come up with lmao ^^ The same gold went and sabbed NWO, its rogues everywhere. How shall you decide over a player how to play the game and when not to rogue. Flip sold without any notice to NWO.. I belive yall know that now.
I know the case tho, the fearless DEMK cannot handle few sabs, they get butthurt easy ive noticed :D

BP:

Oh BP BP.. I dont even know where to start with you x) Listen my old fella friend, you shall be more worried about how FoD is looking atm. Tbh its no more FoD.. Iby was keeping it up, I remember FoD as one of the best warchains that was when Iby and rotten was ruling it. I wonder what happend and whos leading it now *cough cough*
Now that being said, ive never ever seen a FoD member with such stats as you got :lol: wtf are you doing buddy. Seems like you cant decide, sabber/ranker/banker I belive your confused. A real shame for wearing that tag.

Broosky:
What happend last Era ;o NWO got rebuilt went strong and got the 3rd place also alliance wise. Shame you were not included. I know your jelly ^^
This Era we have had leaders with IRL issues and not been so active. But we still keeping it strong for the memberwise :D
Also your mentioning sam is funny ^^ He did achieve more than you ever will in this game, all Ive seen from you so far is being a sell slave for alliances. Keep going with that, looks like thats the best you can <3
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

Brooksy*

Rebuilt and went strong? On what basis, I believe you was 1 out of 2 of the 'bigger alliances' who avoided war at all costs because it was your rebuilding era... but deny it all you want it was an awful rebuild in terms of relationships inside of nwo. There was many fall outs and many tantrums inside the nwo camp and you know it as you was the cause of many.

The old classic - alliance gets ahead of themselves, thinks they are great and next era realises many members are unhappy hence activity levels are bad in nwo, so lets blame it to IRL issues. Still keeping it strong members wise but nearly 50% of your allaince doesnt play/isn't active.

Sam may off accomplished more in terms of rank but I'd expect that from someone who played actively every single day rather then someone who plays the first 2 weeks hard and then plays casually... I'm a team player so if my casual account can help those in my alliance who put in effort every day of course I will do that haha
DEMK
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Aqiret wrote: 3 years ago
BP:

Oh BP BP.. I dont even know where to start with you x) Listen my old fella friend, you shall be more worried about how FoD is looking atm. Tbh its no more FoD.. Iby was keeping it up, I remember FoD as one of the best warchains that was when Iby and rotten was ruling it. I wonder what happend and whos leading it now *cough cough*
Now that being said, ive never ever seen a FoD member with such stats as you got :lol: wtf are you doing buddy. Seems like you cant decide, sabber/ranker/banker I belive your confused. A real shame for wearing that tag.
is that the best you can do, belittle me again and again, making you a bully. really. there started out being numerous members i couldn't sab, now there is only 4. i can farm all but four of your alliance. only one person in your alliance can farm me. so, what am i doing wrong? i am not a main like you with 30 members under you, i have 1/3 that. AND .. there are numerous in demk who can do more than NWO ever could. i don't think i am folding. actually, fod has no leader. no one wants to be main, so i am it. we know how we are doing, alot better than you think. since we are only 10 members and you have 36. just keep bullying us small alliances. since you can't stand up to any your own size. do you remember when i was in NWO?
skribbles wrote: 3 years ago Who got sells recently in bss? Last sell i got was 57b on Sunday. Since then I haven't gotten any. I've been slaying and exchanging xp for turns (a lot). You're welcome to compare recon logs of how much xp I've made into turns i get reconned enough that you could come up with a good timeline.
Maybe you should put more of that value into weapons and less into retraining sentries and spies everyday to equip those 250 strength weapons you enjoy so much. They only make you useless for a war and a joke in the game. Fod brings nothing to the war. Ngf at least has solid accounts to help demk, fod has nothing.
i never mentioned you or bss ..
Last edited by bloodpirate 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
skribbles
Player

Post by skribbles »

bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago i see more NWO people sold off .. and not surprisingly , the rogue alliance got some sells ..... soon there won't even be 15 active NWO members.
So which rogue alliance were you talking about if you weren't talking about BSS?