Favorite Quotes

Time to get your spam on

Moderator: Moderator

BadSkills
Player

Re: Favorite Quotes

Post by BadSkills »

I started making houses for ants because I thought they needed somewhere to live. Then I made them shoes and hats. It was a fantasy world I escaped to where my dyslexia didn't hold me back and my teachers couldn't criticize me. That's how my career as a micro-sculptor began. - Willard Wigan

People deal with grief in many different ways. And some people in show business parade their relationships around like an accessory, and others like to keep it separate from business and commerce. It's perfectly fine to say, 'I actually don't want to talk about my love because that's not part of the fantasy world I created in commerce.' - RuPaul
Red
Player

Post by Red »

As I ride my unicorn through the forest of talking flowers,all I can think about is how weird you are.
BadSkills
Player

Post by BadSkills »

“Make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt. So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservation, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. If you want to get more out of life, you must lose your inclination for monotonous security and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first appear to you to be crazy. But once you become accustomed to such a life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.” ― Jon Krakauer
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

do or do not, there is no try! - Yoda
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

“Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

“To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.”
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

judge not lest you be judged.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
King_Caulk
Player

Post by King_Caulk »

This was written on a note in an empty champagne bottle and dropped from a hot-air balloon pilot that were never heard from again, sometime in the early 1800s. The note said: Everything going remarkably well!
dirtyrat
Player

Post by dirtyrat »

There is a rat lurking in every house but no one will ever admit that it is there...
Shower time? NEVER!!