SB vs DEMK

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: SB vs DEMK

Post by bloodpirate »

SB is SR+RB
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

not much has changed .. just we have more sabbers on eric and we have more out of his reach.

also, numerous SB are max sabbed, not sure if any of our side max sabbed.. i doubt it

i do believe eric was rank 3 when SB jumped us .. now rank 10 .. i think the alliance rank was 4 or 5 .. now 7 .. oh how the cough cough mighty cough cough fall.

still no clue as to why SB jumped us, maybe they forgot that we are superior warriors. we will see how the act next era.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

BP is ur memory going lad you know a few of ur lads thought it was fine to sab and raid for gold and lolz .remember u were my commander in roc and i seen how u were about naughty players .......no quarter given so wouldnt you have done same thing ? We were not a big alliance but you back up ur members when crap gets done regardless of the outcome
FuSe
Player

Post by FuSe »

*awaits BP's reply*
And something you previously mentioned BP, "no one surrenders anymore" why the F not? That bull, the ego of the few remaining active alliances in this game is Huuuuge
Shinra Tensei
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

bloodpirate wrote: 1 year ago not much has changed .. just we have more sabbers on eric and we have more out of his reach.

also, numerous SB are max sabbed, not sure if any of our side max sabbed.. i doubt it

i do believe eric was rank 3 when SB jumped us .. now rank 10 .. i think the alliance rank was 4 or 5 .. now 7 .. oh how the cough cough mighty cough cough fall.

still no clue as to why SB jumped us, maybe they forgot that we are superior warriors. we will see how the act next era.
The title says it all, SB declared on DEMK.
They threw a stone at us, so we threw one back.. its not our fault that FoD wanted to throw their pebbles in the pond too and got jealous.

SB went into it as a lone entity, and still remain a lone entity. Went in swinging and for a while managed to knock out some teeth.
DEMK came back swinging and managed a few kicks to the nuts, but then in came FoD and all that riff-raff to ruin the party.
Then there was word on the street that there were OOC accounts helping DEMK too, and it seems some may not even been from DEMK - frightful things to hear of!
It saddened us to hear that the war machine needed an oil change, and some additional parts to get working..

.. but we keep going, throwing those rocks and seeing where they land.

So dear BP, we do enjoy your narrative, but we all know the bible is full of fables, and I feel that your stories my dear apostle are no different.

Toodle pip!
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
FuSe
Player

Post by FuSe »

MadGeorge wrote: 1 year ago
bloodpirate wrote: 1 year ago not much has changed .. just we have more sabbers on eric and we have more out of his reach.

The title says it all, SB declared on DEMK.
They threw a stone at us, so we threw one back.. its not our fault that FoD wanted to throw their pebbles in the pond too and got jealous.

SB went into it as a lone entity, and still remain a lone entity. Went in swinging and for a while managed to knock out some teeth.
DEMK came back swinging and managed a few kicks to the nuts, but then in came FoD and all that riff-raff to ruin the party.
Then there was word on the street that there were OOC accounts helping DEMK too, and it seems some may not even been from DEMK - frightful things to hear of!
It saddened us to hear that the war machine needed an oil change, and some additional parts to get working..

.. but we keep going, throwing those rocks and seeing where they land.

So dear BP, we do enjoy your narrative, but we all know the bible is full of fables, and I feel that your stories my dear apostle are no different.

Toodle pip!
"It saddened us to hear that the war machine needed an oil change, and some additional parts to get working.."

Ooof :geek:
Shinra Tensei
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

FuSe wrote: 1 year ago *awaits BP's reply*
And something you previously mentioned BP, "no one surrenders anymore" why the F not? That bull, the ego of the few remaining active alliances in this game is Huuuuge
there used to be a penalty, now theres not .. an alliance would pay the victor some gold .. now it is called extortion. since there is no profit in accepting a surrender, why accept it?
Kaya wrote: 1 year ago BP is ur memory going lad you know a few of ur lads thought it was fine to sab and raid for gold and lolz .remember u were my commander in roc and i seen how u were about naughty players .......no quarter given so wouldnt you have done same thing ? We were not a big alliance but you back up ur members when crap gets done regardless of the outcome

i totally agree .. naughty people need punishing ..and yes, my memory is not as good as it once was. it is pretty well know that fod are allies with demk .. we used to be part of demk when it was des and mk. i was des when it was dutch (too bad i didn't speak dutch). so i doubt we will separate any time soon. also pretty well known . fod likes wars... i don't like to cause them, just fight them. stones and bricks are good tools to start them and end them.

this was a fun war. i was sabbed daily and raided most days. i sabbed daily and raided most days. it is all virtual gold, so who cares in the end.

new era coming. i hope to see everyone in the beta and regular era. who knows, there might even be a war or two.
FuSe
Player

Post by FuSe »

Yeah I know, still wars are dragging for too long till EoE which is becoming boring and lame and most accounts selling...
Shinra Tensei
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

and what about NWO who owed you a favour and bss and dank didnt they also help plus other ooc lads but been fun and helped the boredom and u BP let us all down with forum ..losing your touch so for next war up ur game lol
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

nwo .. 2 members .. i didn't know they were aiding us. bss and dank . i know one bss is still sabbing all koc and one stopped sabbing us when this war started. as for the rest, thanks for the aid. i didn't know you were aiding us. ooc .. i will guess that means out of chain .. i have no clue. maybe if i went on discord, i would know who all is aiding us. i will try and make more posts on here. even if i have to double post.

good luck Kaya .. see you on our side soon i hope