SB vs DEMK

Need to war, want to start a war, want to find out who is at war, look no further.

Moderator: Moderator

AxEHeaD15
Discord Moderator
Alliance: DEMK

Re: SB vs DEMK

Post by AxEHeaD15 »

NWO are in chain allies along with FoD. The only NWO that is active is KW.

BSS are not helping us. Scar is sabbing everyone. Migyur stopped sabbing us and continued to sab you, I don't see how that is our fault lol.

Ewok called Dank out, Dank wanted to sab Ewok, so Dank being involved is all on you guys lol.

Eric literally got a sell from an OOC member this week. Every alliance has OOC members. If you didn't know Kanox was out of chain that is not our fault.

Basically, SB is coming up with excuses for getting their butts kicked. No excuses necessary! Everyone knew that DEMK would come out on top, and that is OK. DEMK has always been better at warring than SB.

On behalf of DEMK, we thank you for this war, it kicked up activity on our end.

Also on behalf of DEMK, I would like to give a shoutout to our stalwart in chain allies, FoD. Never once have we questioned their loyalty.

-AxE
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

AxEHeaD15 wrote: 1 year ago NWO are in chain allies along with FoD. The only NWO that is active is KW.

BSS are not helping us. Scar is sabbing everyone. Migyur stopped sabbing us and continued to sab you, I don't see how that is our fault lol.

Ewok called Dank out, Dank wanted to sab Ewok, so Dank being involved is all on you guys lol.

Eric literally got a sell from an OOC member this week. Every alliance has OOC members. If you didn't know Kanox was out of chain that is not our fault.

Basically, SB is coming up with excuses for getting their butts kicked. No excuses necessary! Everyone knew that DEMK would come out on top, and that is OK. DEMK has always been better at warring than SB.

Also on behalf of DEMK, I would like to give a shoutout to our stalwart in chain allies, FoD. Never once have we questioned their loyalty.

-AxE
All I read from that is that you needed help :lol: :lol:
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
AxEHeaD15
Discord Moderator

Post by AxEHeaD15 »

Don't read it as we need help, read it as people really just wanted to sab SB.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

AxEHeaD15 wrote: 1 year ago Don't read it as we need help, read it as people really just wanted to sab SB.
Were they jealous of our close bond of sabbing?
Or were they enticed through sweet whispers in their ear?

I would have though FFLOP had their own war to fight :lol:
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
FuSe
Player

Post by FuSe »

Well either way this war did spark some activity, for a week or two tbh.
Losing side should just surrender imo, but no one wants to admit it.

And BP guess it's time u finally join discord?
Shinra Tensei
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

im still enjoying it but this royal rumble is taking over lol
AxEHeaD15
Discord Moderator

Post by AxEHeaD15 »

When the new era starts I will have to take a break from the rumble lol
FuSe
Player

Post by FuSe »

Kaya wrote: 1 year ago im still enjoying it but this royal rumble is taking over lol
Yeah right ;)

Kevin! I won't let you we rumble together 8-)
Shinra Tensei
UmbrusRO
Player

Post by UmbrusRO »

MadGeorge wrote: 1 year ago
AxEHeaD15 wrote: 1 year ago NWO are in chain allies along with FoD. The only NWO that is active is KW.

-AxE
All I read from that is that you needed help :lol: :lol:
not our fault you have lousy reading comprehension :roll: have another cup of tea George, maybe that'll wake you up <3
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

george is mad because demk (des and mk) and fod lasted longer than SR .. he is so embarrassed, he even changed his name

now go tell ta- i said something mean on here about you

eric had dropped again in rank .. as did SB .. but who cares
Last edited by bloodpirate 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.